Does the boss read cypherpunks?

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 10 19:55:46 PST 2001

http://www.click2learn.com/   a majority owned paul allen co.

They say that knowledge is power...actually its proffr. Im just wondering
how my techtv interviews going to go when
they find out Im  @fuckmicrosoft.com

Wonder if pauls any relation to my old mate michael k allen.republican
party reptile and e-mail idiot/waster of taxpayers money.Ohio division.
Theres no reason personalized information cant arrive at your TV,
cellular telephone, or microwave oven for that matter. Microprocessors
embedded in objects and connected to networks open up a world of new
opportunitiesa world where information is easily customized for each
users needs."
 Paul Allen
Theres no reason paul allen couldnt be nominated by me for assasination
politics.He still has time to divest and join the crypto-anarchist
revolution though.Nothing personal paul,its business,thats all.