UPI editor: dissent is like soviet propoganda

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Dec 11 09:09:07 PST 2001

    --
James A Donald

On 10 Dec 2001, at 15:31, Jim Choate wrote:
> [text deleted]
>
> Not true. I've asked several times for clarification and
> never(!!!) received anything from you in responce.

I just gave you a response, which you just deleted.   I may
not have given previous examples to you personally, but this
issue (bogus and misleading citations by Chomsky) has been
discussed on this list many times.

> I'll look into the text I deleted since it will take a few
> minutes to review. I'll let you know what I think of your
> analysis of Chomsky's views.

You did not ask for an analysis of Chomsky's views.  You
asked for an example of Chomsky giving bogus citations.  I
gave you some examples.  In your response, you will ignore
those examples, and accuse me of misrepresenting Chomsky's
views.

The fact that you are already preparing to change the subject
shows that in your heart, you already knew that Chomsky's
very impressive sounding citations were fictional.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     i6sJyKoEGKQnIBnjHkjh/Y2u1wf/omhSfIi6xIZW
     4/iQ7+vyJLulN7UttuCfQ2hNikb2qm3gqf+kGt7Jr