Please CONFIRM your SUBSCRIPTION to our list

SubscribeMail at advanced.visitbrightstar.com SubscribeMail at advanced.visitbrightstar.com
Mon Dec 10 13:01:01 PST 2001

You have been imported into the "Make Money Online" mailing list.

Below is a description of the list:

Online Business Opportunities, no scams, no chain letters, just real chances for the average person to establish an online income.

To finish the process of activating your membership, please either copy and paste the URL below into your browser, or if it shows up as a link, just click it. Be sure to include the entire URL.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://advanced.visitbrightstar.com/subscribe.cgi?wwjd=saveme&idit=1008018061&RecID=299024

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please make sure the ENTIRE URL above is highlited. If not, copy and paste into your browser.

If you do not know anything about this just ignore this message and you will not be added to our mail list.

Thank you,