AP Al quim

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Mon Dec 10 13:47:29 PST 2001

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, mattd wrote:

> There are checks and balances,get a grip.Read the essay.

No, there are not.

> Its self limiting.No one who is anonymous has anything to fear from AP.

The only way that AP would be harmless to an anonymous person is if they
were anonymous to EVERYONE. The entire point of AP is to provide a
mechanism to reach ANYONE who might infringe upon your 'rights'.

Trying to pitch AP as if only certain classes of people are at risk is
simply ignorance (you didn't really read AP now did you) or else you
intentionaly misrepresent. Either way, your point isn't valid.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com