Why May

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Fri Dec 7 20:03:28 PST 2001

And now, the end is near And so I face the final curtain You KKKunt, I4m
not a queer I4ll state my case, of which I4m certain I4ve lived a life
that4s full And each and every highway And yet, much more than this I did
it my way And yes, I4ve had a few But then again, too few to mention But
dig, what I have to focked I4ll see it through with no devotion Of that,
take care and just Be careful along the highway And more, much more than
this I did it my way There were times, I4m sure you knew When there was
nothing fucking else to do But through it all, when there was doubt I shot
it up or kicked it out I fought the just as before And did it my way
Knocked out in bed last night I4ve had my fill, my share of looting And
now, the tears subside I find it all so amusing To think, I killed a cat
And may I say, oh no, not in a shy way. But no, no, not me I did it my way
For what is a rat, what has he got When he finds out that he cannot Say the
things he truly thinks But only the words, not what he feels The record
shows, I4ve got no clothes And did it my way.