Are you now or have you ever been a crypto-anarchist?

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Dec 8 10:00:48 PST 2001

    --
On 8 Dec 2001, at 23:09, mattd wrote:
> Subject: Are you an anarchist? Dont make me apply this
> cattle prod to your genitals. Anarchist groups among 39
> designated by Department of State as "terrorists" (english)
>
> Three anarchists groups are among the Department of State's
> recent list of "terrorists": Revolutionary Proletarian
> Nucleus (Italy), and Anarchist Faction for Overthrow, and
> the Mavro Asteri (Black Star) (Greece)

Ever since the fall of the Soviet Union, its former servants
have unblushingly labelled themselves anarchists, Jello
Biafra being a notorious example.

"Revolutionary proletarian nucleus" is almost the same as the
infamous Trotskyist phrase "Revolutionary proletarian
vanguard".  Substituting "nucleus" for "vanguard" is like a
dot com company taking the dot out of its name after the dot
com crash, Just as "Surfmonkey.com", suddenly became
"Surfmonkey", though its web site is just as central to its
business as ever.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     +0aRa5cnNd0KDg7/lSQIu2lKdahqKY2BD8Q7dWy1
     4qvGCebzTktvlbqLPrOTzqvN9pp761ht+eZnGUocB