slavery in New Jersey

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 6 22:05:52 PST 2001

on Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 05:39:24AM -0000, Dr. Evil (drevil at sidereal.kz)
wrote:
> Could people on this list please learn to format stories that they
> post here so we can read them?  How hard could that be?

Unfortunately, the usual response is for Tim May to take a bead on you
for being altruistic and helpful to humanity.

I've taken to reflowing stuff locally.  My bounces to list were not well
received.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>       http://kmself.home.netcom.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]