Get paid $70 a Free Trial Sign up - EVERYDAY

Big Bags of Cash affiliate at bigbagsofcash.com
Thu Dec 6 21:10:14 PST 2001

Earn $70 a free join all day everyday.

In conjunction with some of the largest online adult entertainment networks
we are pleased to announce our new affiliate program -

http://www.bigbagsofcash.com

We are offering one simple program - $70 a FREE trial join.

Adultshop.com Ltd is a publically listed company on the main board of the
Australian Stock Exchange. This listing is complemented by a dual listing on
the German Stock Exchange. The business assets of Adultshop.com Ltd have
been trading for over 20 years in offline retail and 5 years in online
entertainment and retail.  Bigbagsofcash.com is the affiliate program for our
5 high quality and proven high converting websites.

The advantages of dealing with our company include :

- High Payouts - $70 a FREE member sign up.
- We process through our own merchant accounts - no ridiculous high
scrubbing through 3rd party processors.
- Security - Sleep well at night knowing you are dealing with a public
company - Your payment is Guaranteed.
- Integrity - As we are publically listed we are audited by external
accountants - we don't and cannot shave statistics.
- We are one of the worlds largest Adult companies online and offline by
turnover volumes
- Wires or checks sent anywhere in the world in USD

If you require further information please contact webmaster at bigbagsofcash.com

http://www.bigbagsofcash.com