ADV: Amazon.com can help you get more from your Web site!

Lisa Lindberg, Amazon.com Associates Program associates-recruit at amazon.com
Thu Dec 6 11:40:40 PST 2001

Greetings from Amazon.com!

My name is Lisa Lindberg, and I'm from the Amazon.com Associates Program.

The purpose of my letter is to promote the Amazon.com Associates Program to
Web sites featuring books, music, and videos. If your site does just that,
please read on as I'd like to discuss with you the benefits of joining our
program.

How can you benefit from the Associates Program?

o Earn 5-15% of each sale every time you send us a customer from your site.

o Easily link any of your site's content to a huge, complementary selection
of products at Amazon.com.
o Give your site visitors an instant purchase option they can trust.

What do you have to do to become a successful Associate?

o Register your site with the program today by clicking the link
below--it's FREE and only takes 5 minutes!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/stores/ISBN2-20
o Build links from your homepage to Amazon.com. Or, link your content to
any product on our site including specialized titles like Applied
Cryptography : Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code in C that may appeal
to your unique site visitors.
o Use our easy reporting tools to check your earnings at any time.

Why should you join our Associates Program?

o We have over 30 million customers. Visitors to your site are already
customers of Amazon.com. When you join our program, we pay you when your
visitors shop with us.
o We have a strong, internationally recognized brand name.
o We even feature state-of-the-art dynamic links--the Amazon.com
Recommends(TM) Service. These powerful links change over time,
automatically populating your Web site with fresh, new material--thus
saving you extra work.

Click below to learn more about becoming an Amazon.com Associate. We'd love
to have you join us!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/stores/ISBN2-20

Sincerely,

Lisa Lindberg
Amazon.com Associates

You received this message because I think your site would make a great
addition to our Associates program. I hope that this opportunity holds
value for you. However, if you wish not to receive this type of mail from
Amazon.com in the future, please reply to this mail with the word remove as
the subject line.