Fwd: Russian Manifesto, long and probably useless

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Dec 5 13:02:13 PST 2001

tim Quoted...
  "How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have
been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an
arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?" --Alexander
Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago
End.
AS: excellent writer also christian,social conservative.

Bakunin was deported to Siberia. He spent many years amid the horrors of
penal servitude, but his spirit was unvanquished. He finally succeeded in
escaping and walking eastward over a thousand miles, under extreme
hardship, and at last reached the sea and obtained passage to Japan. From
there he sailed to California, thence to New York, and in 1860 appeared in
London. He had suffered innumerable hardships and adventures, had mixed
with all sorts and conditions of men, from the rulers of Europe to the wild
hairy Ainus, and had everywhere found that government was tyranny.
If you'd like some quotes from an anarchist tim,Ill see what I can do.
matts wild hairy anus.