FREE Holiday Shopping

specialoffers at freesamples.com specialoffers at freesamples.com
Thu Dec 6 02:41:00 PST 2001

Dear Richard:

Response to our recent FREE Holiday Shopping offer was so strong, we've decided to extend the offer AND make some great new products available.
Order 3 or more to ensure delivery before Christmas.

DON'T PAY RETAIL! Get all your Holiday shopping done FREE!

For the next few days we will be giving away free products including Men's and Women's digital watches, Vivitar(R) cameras, tool kits, leather travel bags, and more!

FREE Digital Watches -- CLICK HERE
http://www.thankugift.net/giftshop/freesamples/1114/5
FREE Vivitar Camera -- CLICK HERE
http://www.thankugift.net/giftshop/freesamples/1114/5
FREE 41 Piece Tool Kit -- CLICK HERE
http://www.thankugift.net/giftshop/freesamples/1114/5
FREE Leather Travel Bag -- CLICK HERE
http://www.thankugift.net/giftshop/freesamples/1114/5
MORE GREAT PRODUCTS -- CLICK HERE
http://www.thankugift.net/giftshop/freesamples/1114/5

These products retail for $15-$60 in stores but they are yours for FREE.
All we ask is that you help us cover the cost of shipping and handling.
A single piece order may take up to eight weeks for delivery but ANY ORDER OF THREE OR MORE WILL BE RECEIVED IN 2 WEEKS -- BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

We only have 10,000 products available, so ORDER YOURS NOW!

Best wishes for the Holidays,

Your Friends at FreeSamples.com
Fun For The Taking

When you registered, you indicated you would like to receive information about special offers from our partners.  To avoid receiving future notifications of special offers, please login to http://www.FreeSamples.com?v=ssoo1 and go to the My Preferences page to update your preferences. This message was sent from a send-only email address; please do not reply to this email.