Ellison holds Liberty down as Rumsfeld does her

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Wed Dec 5 18:48:17 PST 2001

At 01:52 PM 12/5/01 +0100, Eugene Leitl wrote:
>who'd thunk
>
>http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1004-200-8070437.html
>
>Ellison donates software for U.S. security

Oracle OpenWorld 2001
Moscone Center
San Francisco, California
December 2-7, 2001

SAFETY AND SECURITY POLICIES

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES

In the wake of the September 11 events, Oracle Corporation is taking
additional
safety measures for OpenWorld. We are working to make these changes with

minimal impact on our attendees, but would ask for your cooperation to
ensure that  appropriate safety measures are taken for our event.

This year expect to see more security. Uniformed police officers will be
on
duty at Moscone Convention Center and extra Security Officers will be
roving all
Conference sites and the exhibit hall floor. However, there is a new
security
policy being instituted for OpenWorld that you need to be aware of:

While on-site, you should carry a photo ID (driver's license or
passport) at
all times.