A little quiet in here....

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Dec 5 11:53:07 PST 2001

Well, I did get your particular message.  After scumscribing to lne.com, I
got 3-4 messages, and nothing more...  I guess it's time to read from "the
archives" -- if they've caught any traffic at all.

Someone mentioned lne had a bad dns entry for an mx record (an extra .)
Choate mentioned he was going to switch ssz to some other T1's or
something...  (I generally don't pay attention to Choate when he's not
posting hillariously illogical Choatian-Prime posts.)

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------