Search engine placement GUARANTEED RESULTS IN WRITING!!!!! 10% off

info at searchengineplacementexperts.com info at searchengineplacementexperts.com
Wed Dec 5 13:58:02 PST 2001

Hello

We are the owners and operators of www.searchengineplacementexperts.com. we specialize in custom website optimization. we are currently offering a Christmas special of 10% off our regular fees. We believe in our ability so much that we will give you a written guarantee which states that we will not only get your site listed in the top twenty but any month your site isn't in the top 20 you pay no monthly fees.

We will guarantee you a Top 20 Placement on.....AOL, Yahoo, Msn, Looksmart, and google.com. These are the top 5 used search engines on the net which are responsible for 85% of the Internet traffic. Please click on the link below we have just recently placed our site as number 6 for search engine placement. Now as you have probably guessed this is probably the hardest placement on the net to achieve considering the competition is so stiff. also not that this is not a pay per click advertising.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=search+engine+placement

Please if you are interested in a free quote please call us at
407-772-0947
or send E-mail to info at searchengineplacementexperts.com
and please be sure to include your name, URL, and phone number.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Sincerely,

Phillip Paul
and