footwear

footwear footwear at kingfootwear.com
Tue Dec 4 17:59:08 PST 2001

Dear Sirs,

We learned from internet that you would like to import footwear products. We can supply you all kinds of sport shoes, soccer shoes & flying shoes. We are a shoe factory in CHINA and we manufacture all kinds of sport shoes, soccer shoes & flying shoes. We welcome you visit our web site http://www.kingfootwear.com for pictures of our products.

And if interested in any models, please let us know the article numbers and the quantity that you will order and we will offer you a most competitive price accordingly.

Best Regards

Ruth Lin