Comrades.

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Tue Dec 4 13:41:41 PST 2001

Comrades who may have any experience with this or constructive suggestions,
thoughts or advise, please feel free to contact us direct or respond on
this list and we will forward.

Thanks and solidarity,
NY-NJ Workers Solidarity Alliance
wsany at hotmail.com

Dear Surveillance Camera Players: My name is Fred B., I am the
President of a Local Union of the American Flint Glass Workers
Union We are in the formidable stages of  a grievance process which is
likely to end at an arbitration hearing, concerning our company installing
Surveillance Equipment.

Is there anything you could do or recommend for us that would
be a show of not only Disgust but also Defiance?

Yours' In Solidarity
Fred
Im not smart so Ill handball it to youse.mattd.Help please,thank you.