We Are Calling It The Who Let The Calls Out, Dont Be Left On The Sidelines, Make Money Now Intern

TeleseminarsRus mail at teleseminarsrus.com
Tue Dec 4 15:01:20 PST 2001

**TeleSeminarsrus Presents The First Ever InternetSeminar, Featuring
David 'Covered Call King' Skidmore**

	You enjoyed him for the TeleSeminar and you wanted more, well we talked
him into doing an hour long InternetSeminar On Saturday Morning, December 8th.

Here is what some have had to say about David:

'I made $3,500 using David Skidmore's techniques after listening in on the
TeleSeminar on November 8th.  Thank You TeleSeminarsrus.com' - John S., Part-
Time Trader, NC.

'I made $400 in 3.5 days playing NSM, one of David's picks.  David You Are The
Man!'  - Michael B., 31, Founder of TeleSeminarsrus.com, Trader, K.C., MO

Here are some Challenges With Covered Calls:

*	You may have tried this strategy and failed. It is not your fault.  You
were taught Covered Calls incorrectly.  You do not know the finer points of
Covered Calls that can mean the difference between a 15% gain and a 12% loss
per month!

*	You may have tried this strategy and lost a lot of money. By learning a
couple of David's key money management techniques you will trim losses easily
and naturally.

*	You may have been told lies about this strategy. Most of the traders
that do Covered Calls lose big time, because they don't know what they don't
know!

*	You may have paid big money to a seminar company to teach it to you
incorrectly. There are seminar guys that are out there teaching you the wrong
way to do Covered Calls.  If you try to do Covered Calls their way you are
almost 100% guaranteed to lose!  These guys shouldn't be allowed to teach you
unless they have made the kind of money David has made with Covered Calls.

*	You may have been sucked in by this strategy because it doesn't involve
any work and it can pay you big. Once you really learn how to do Covered Calls
David’s way, you can make money and still have a life or job.

Here is what David Is Going To Be Covering:

1.  Stock Picking
2.  Stock Analysis
3.  Call and Premium Analysis
4.  Chart Analysis
5.  Everything You Need To Know Before You Get In
6.  Execution of the Orders
7.  Monitoring and Changing Results
8.  The Exit Strategy
9.  How To Make A Bad Position Good
10. He will also give you 3 of his tops picks now.  If you followed him from
the November 8th TeleSeminar you would be making money NOW!

SEMINAR:   December 8th, 2001 8am Pacific Standard Time

Here is how the Seminar will work.  You will sit in the privacy of your own
home.  You will listen, watch, ask and type questions from David.  The Seminar
is set up so you can follow David on the internet and over the phone 'Live'.
David will walk you through his whole process of making money using Covered
Calls.

BONUS:  You will get David's Personal Fax number and you can fax him with any
questions over the next 30 days.

We only have 25 web ports available.  If Covered Calls are something you enjoy
doing and you want to learn the finer points from the King, you need this
Exclusive Internet Seminar.

To Sign up call 1-888-870-9754 or fax this form to 413-294-4532.  First come,
first serve basis.

The cost is $499.    Register By December 6th, 2001 and get this special price
$199. Members receive this Web-Conference as part of their membership
benefits.  Contact us to see how you can become a member.

If you want to be removed from our mailing list make sure you follow the
directions below.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click on the link below.
http://www.autopilotriches.com/app/remove.asp?ID=1723558&ARID=0

To CHANGE your email, click on the link below:
http://www.autopilotriches.com/app/remove.asp?c=1&ID=1723558