Bear Attacks NASDQ in December

TeleseminarsRus mail at teleseminarsrus.com
Tue Dec 4 07:41:01 PST 2001

Dear Gang:

Based on my conversations with Dave Brennan, Vic Schiller and Chris Manning,
technical analysis indicates that we are going to have a Nasdq pullback
before Christmas.  I am emailing you to let you that we are getting prepared
to profit on the coming Bear attack on the NASDQ.  I am going to have an
immediate "Emergency How To Profit From The Nasdq Correction, before
Christmas TeleSeminar"  It will be on December 11th 6pm PAcific Time.  The
traders that are ready are going to make money when the Bear swipes at the
NASDQ.  I have a special guest lined up who will discuss how to protect
positions you have now, how to make money of the coming pullback, how to deal
emotionally and confidently with the coming pullback.  I don't want anyone to
miss this call, especially if you have never played the downside.  You will
learn how to play the downside easily, naturally and confidently. Most of all
you will make money.  This can be a big opportunity for the trader that knows
how to profit from a pullback!

Sign up for this call on December 11th and I will give you all of the calls
for jam-packed star studded month of December for only $99!!  Call the office
now 1-888-870-9754.  Here are the Teleseminars we have already lined up for
you:

We will tape this, Dec 6th and send it to you, if you didn't get on the call!
  December 6  -  Meet Jeanne Gabellini, she is one of the nation's top
private personal "Money" coaches to many individuals (some Famous people we
can't mention).  Jeanne has been doing this professionally for the last 8
years.  Her specialty is helping people deal with money!  She will help us
uncover the 3 habits and patterns that are keeping us from wealth.  She will
help us identify money making strategies we have been missing.  She will help
us formulate a Money Plan!  Learn the Law Of Attracting Money - which anyone
can leverage to create/attract more money in their life NOW!  Jeanne has
worked very closely with  Robert Kiyosaki (the author of "Rich Dad, Poor
Dad") infact, she teaches several of his classes.  She will be sharing
details of what dramatic changes we can make to create wealth quickly in our
lives!  This call will be very exciting!

December 13  - Our Next Guest has appeared on "CNBC Power Lunch," NBC, CNN,
CNNfn, and MSNBC. She has also been featured on CBS MarketWatch.com and in
Fortune Magazine (March, 2001).  She is a very, very busy lady who is a
National Best Selling Author of THREE books:  Called "A Beginners Guide To
Daytrading On-Line", "A Beginners Guide To Short Selling",  "A Beginners
GuideTo Short Term Investing".  She comes very highly recommended from one of
our clients.  He met her and was so impressed by her that we had to have her
as our guest.  Her name is Toni Turner.  I caught up with Toni just after she
broke her foot, so she couldn't run far.  I talked to Toni for 30 minutes and
I knew immediately that this lady is genuinely interested in sharing her
trading knowledge, experience, tips, techniques and tactics with serious
individuals that want major results in their trading accounts, in a short
amount of time.  Her commitment is even on her website it reads:  "My goal is
to teach active traders and short term investors how to participate in the
stock market safely and profitably, without losing their shirts, or blouses"..
 She specializes in Day Trading and Swing Trading.  Yes, you can still make
big money doing this and especially with Toni's proven tools.  She does
seminars around the nation.  She uses technical analysis as the key to her
success.  She confessed to me, like most people, she lost most all of your
trading portfolio when she first started trading and that experience allowed
her the burning desire to master trading.  When I say master trading, you
will find out exactly how good of a trader she really is. She may be the best
trader that no one knows about and that I have met.  I can't get into too
much detail of what she will be talking about, however it will involve Candle
Stick Charting, how to get in and why to get out of a trade.  As a bonus she
will talk about her favorite indicators that she uses to make money
consistently!

December 18 - December 18 - Rob Stanley
This is our first diversified investment Teleseminar. I use to live in
Dallas, Texas and I was able to met and hear about some really good oil and
natural gas companies. The organization that we are interviewing is
recognized as one of America's more successful independent oil and gas
companies. Comprised of carefully selected oil and gas professionals, Reef's
management represents an important synergism of industry experience in the
key areas of finance, land, geological and geophysical exploration, drilling,
completion, and production. This experienced management team, together with
highly skilled technical consultants and the latest computer technology,
enables Reef to operate without layers of corporate bureaucracy to make
faster, more aggressive decisions which have resulted in significant
discoveries of oil and natural gas reserves. What really impressed me was
that the individuals that are running thecompany, the one with the least
experience has been in the industry 17 years. Rob Stanley, who has been in
the oil industry for numerous years will visit with us about why oil and
natural gas investments are great right now, how to get involved, what to
know before getting involved, 3 mistakes investors make and how to avoid
them, tax credits and tax eliminate tools, secrets about the industry no one
will tell you, how wealth is created in this industry, how to cut your risk
and get great returns! If you have ever thought about orheard about oil and
natural gas investments Rob is going to share everything with us. Join us!

December 20 -  I met this guy last summer a friend of mine was/is real
impressed with the returns she has been getting with this guy's website.
Allow me to introduce to you Vic Schiller, who is a successful options trader
and has one of the hottest options websites on the planet.  He has a patented
formula for screening and helping you find the stocks that you are looking
for.  It is called SmartSearchXL, a patented decision support technology that
identifies the highest return option trade opportunities.  This allows you
the convenience and control required to automatically sort, filter, screen,
organize and analyze a database of all 2,700+ optionable stocks and 100,000+
options online to find investments to meet your profit goals. Plus he brings
together timely essential data, extensive analysis, and comprehensive option
information.  With the tools that Vic has helped develop, it allows you to
make money in bullish, bearish or a stagnant stock market.   The thing I like
most about Vic’s information is once you get all of this data (are there can
be a lot of it)  he then gives and teaches strategies that you can apply and
start making money with.  I have not met too many people that believe in
their product so much that they have an incredible and unheard of guarantee.
Here is how it reads:  "If during any month you do not make at least five
times your subscription fee on your option investments, your next month's
subscription fee will be free."  He is specifically going to address:   How
he picks and exits option trades.  He is going to go over specifics  that
have made him a great trader and consistent moneymaker.  The Secrets to how
"You" can squeeze dividend-like income from non-dividend paying tech stocks.
 How to insure the value of your portfolio the same way you buy car
insurance?  How you can use options to hedge your stock portfolio and make
more money.  He is going to go over his "never before revealed" way of
charting?  As a bonus he is going to go over the secrets he found to PUTS,
his 5 General investing rules of thumb and 10 Of His Very Own Secret Tricks
of Trading.

Call the office now to register for all Bear Teleseminar and get all of calls
for December for FREE, 1-888-870-9754, all for only $99.

Let's Make Some Money Despite Market Direction,
>From The People That Are Brining Information Home To You

PS - As Always 100% Satisfaction Guarantee NO RISK Or Your Money Back!  Call
now 1-888-870-9754, first Teleseminar is December 11th.  Call before December
6th and get on the call live.  If you can't make it we will tape it and mail
it to you.