We have always been at war with Oceania bin Laden

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Dec 4 06:24:03 PST 2001

Reving up the population again,
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20011203/ts/attacks_investigation.html

>> Meanwhile, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press that
  investigators have gathered evidence showing similarities among the
last
  three terrorist attacks against Americans by Osama bin Laden's
  supporters.

  Those attacks include the Sept. 11 suicide hijackings, the October
2000
  bombing of the USS Cole (news - web sites) in Yemen and the 1998
  bombings of two U.S. embassies in Africa. <<

Note the omission of the Lebanese bomb which drove out Satan's Marines.
Wouldn't want to remind the sheeple that terrorism works.

>> ``We will respect the rights of political freedom and religious
freedom,
  and we are deeply committed to that,'' he said.

  ``But for so-called terrorists to gather over themselves some robe of
  clericism ... and claim immunity from being observed, people who
hijack
  a religion and make out of it an implement of war will not be free
from
  our interest.'' <<

Hijack a religion?  How about christian hatemongers?  And folks who use
religion to steal land?  And how about that recent religious persecution
of Mormons?

>> Ashcroft told ``Fox News Sunday'' that military tribunals would be
  limited to non-U.S. citizens and ``not just normal criminal activity,
but
  war crimes.''  <<

Would that exclude ex-Sen Kerry's war crimes then?