Further thoughts on Reputation Capital systems and implementation

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Mon Dec 3 13:40:11 PST 2001

Right, but will this type of thing cause oscillations, or some sort of
synchronizations, and if so, what are the ways around it...

In some ways I do look at that repcap model as a stock market, but rather
than individual stocks, you have reputations.

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------