Viridian Note 00283: Geeks and Spooks (fwd)

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 06:27:39 PST 2001

Eugene Leitl forwarded:

[...big article snipped...]

Yee-hah! The most poly-on-topic post that has a appeared in cypherpunks
for a while. Read it early and often.

Except for the nasty bit about the British near the bottom of course. We
are friendly people really. We couldn't help getting that empire you
know. All you guys just sat around not looking after your countries at
all properly and without anywhere near enough artillery or steam
engines, what did you expect? Trade or something? If it hadn't have been
us it would have been the Germans, or the French, or the Spanish, and
we're *much* nicer than them.

Ken Brown