exclusive leads at non-exclusive prices

Jason Kulpa jasonk at funnymoney.com
Mon Dec 3 12:15:08 PST 2001

Hello,

eLoan Group is your portal to the freshest mortgage and debt consolidation leads in the industry.  We have leveraged our extensive internet marketing and mortgage backgrounds to create a lead generation powerhouse.

The shear volume of leads that we are able to generate, allows eLoan Group to offer exclusive leads at non-exclusive prices.  Why pay more for an inferior lead?

If you are still skeptical please put us to the test.  Inquire about how to obtain a few free leads to get you started.

Kind Regards,

Jason Kulpa
Senior Account Manager
RedMoss Media