Speech May Not Be Free, but It's Refundable

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Mon Dec 3 08:42:17 PST 2001

Ok, then I propose to surround your property from any vantage point on
public land, and setup gigantic speakers from which I would recite very
loud speeches in your direction at 3:00am.

As I would be on public land and excercising my freedom of speech, you
couldn't do anything as that would be censorship.  Or are you ready to
submit that "Congress shall make no law ... freedom of expression" only
applies to Congress?

Also, I didn't receive any reply from you on your views of the parable of
the ants and the cricket from your insane CACL thread...

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------