: Guardian Unlimited Observer | International | FBI agents rebel over new powers

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 2 12:21:09 PST 2001

Thanks james,this is exciting news,makes it easier to smoke out the evil
doers and get them on the run.

Subject: ashcroft and Muellar.Pork belly futures market.Online shortselling
P.I.Gs
(persons impersonating govt servants)
"The Internet is a virtual place where copies of everything proliferate.
There are no Internet authorities as such, with the exception of those
whose task is to make the net function. It doesn't have an owner, and won't
unless a super-power emerges to control it," he told the Weekly.
Cyberspace, he argued, belongs to all those who participate in it. "We
cannot let it be a playground where only cats are allowed in and mice are
banished."'('Naguib.egypt poet/rebel )

Or...R.A.T.S... radical assembly of tactical sentencing.An operation soft
drill international co-production now collecting for the ashcroft to
arlington airfare defrayal fund,please pledge generously,thanks.(my proffr
1$)More to Follow.Mmmmmmmm.