400 motels

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Sun Dec 2 10:16:11 PST 2001

Im a writer like your an anarchist.
I did read a funny story in PC authority,this systems consultant gets paid
an exorbinate fee to test an array for redundancy.
The one and only test is a classic,first ask sweaty designer/contractor;
"you have absolute faith that taking one server out will not bring down the
lot?"
When the answer is ,"yes"
Go out to car and come back with large chainsaw,hold over individual
machine and 'hey presto'
Maybe its not totally secure just yet.
True (magazine) story,I think by guy named 'honeyball.'

I got an offwire from 'pugsley',Ill ask him if you can see it if you
like.As far as OSD goes,I see the gays are practising strategic melt so Im
hoping sea sheperd might fill the breach.The lunar anti-abortion right are
getting a head start!