WE NEED YOUR HELP!-ADV

pc2nups at pon.net pc2nups at pon.net
Sun Dec 2 18:18:24 PST 2001

If you received this email by mistake and wish to be removed, scroll to
the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.
PC 2NUPS, Inc.
783 Rio Del Mar Blvd. Aptos, CA 95003 800-PC2NUPS 831-662-3600
100 COMPUTERS AT HUGE DISCOUNT!
On September 8, 2001 one of our best customers ordered 100 Micron PCs at
$499 each. Dutifully, we called our vendor and placed the order. On
September 12, 2001, our customer called and cancelled their order due to
the events the previous day. We tried to cancel our order but our vendor
refused to take them back.
NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH 100 COMPUTERS WE MUST SELL!
These are brand new 750 Mhz PCs with 128 MB of RAM, 20 Gigabyte hard disk
drives, 52X CD-ROMS, 56K PCI modems, 32 MB ATI Xpert2000 Pro AGP video
cards, integrated sound adapters, Mitsumi 1.44 floppy, mouse and keyboard.
Manufactured by Micron, a NYSE company!
Our misfortune is your opportunity! We have no choice! We can't send them
back and we can't store them. We have to sell them even if we don't make a
profit! We have decided to lower the price on these 100 computers to just
$389! An almost unheard of bargin. You'll save $110!
We have just 100 of these computers to sell at this low price. When they
are gone, your chance to save on a great computer system by a top notch
company will go with them. Call us today at 662-3600. Take advantage of
our mistake!
But do it at once, this opportunity to save money will not occur again!
Yours Up To 100,
The Folks At PC 2NUPS
P.S.: Buy Today and Get a FREE Pair of Creative Lab Speakers!

In accordance with California Business and Professions Code Section
17538.4, if you do not wish to receive additional mail from us, simply
send a blank e-mail with a subject line "REMOVE" to pc2nups at pon.net