Message received

donotreply at webhosting.com donotreply at webhosting.com
Sun Dec 2 11:58:23 PST 2001

Greetings from SBC's WebHosting.com,

We have received your eMail regarding suspected abuse of our Acceptable
Use Policy by one of our customers.

If your issue involves unsolicited eMail (UBE or UCE), please send us a
message that includes the entire unsolicited eMail you received along
with complete headers of the offending message.  Please limit your
message to essential information that will help us with the
investigation of the incident.  Personal commentary may delay the
processing of your request.

Please be advised that we can only address abuse issues for our
customers.  It is common for SPAM and Usenet abuse to be generated with
false or manipulated return addresses.  SPAM and/or abuse by other
customers should be reported to the Postmaster or Abuse address of the
originating domain or service provider for proper handling and
disposition.  Please look at the full header information, including the
information received, to determine the true origin of the eMail.  For
Usenet, you can use the 'NNTP posting host' IP address or hostname.

Please note that due to the volume of eMails we receive, we are not able
to respond personally to each message.  We do investigate each incident
brought to our attention and take corrective action when appropriate.
Please feel free to review our Acceptable Use Policy:

http://www.webhosting.com/pages/ab_policies.shtml.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.  If you need
additional assistance, feel free to contact us at abuse at webhosting.com.

Again, thank you for providing us with this information.

Many thanks,
Abuse team - WebHosting.com
www.webhosting.com
1-888-WEB-HOSTING (932-4678)