in praise of gold

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 14:10:16 PST 2001

> Any relationship based on desperation or one partner's dysfunctional clingy
> need is a complete waste of time. So if you seem to be spending a lot of time
> around women who want to mash you down into a mold of some cartoonish happy-
> ever-after "ideal", perhaps it's time to look at why you keep choosing and
> ending up with them. If you were drawn to strong-willed independent women
> instead, I can assure you that you'd be facing an entirely different spectrum
> of dysfunctionality. ;)

The cpunk relevance evades me, but ...

The 'relationship' is a product of some need, and classifying that need as
clingy or something else is arbitrary and subjective. You invent 'drawn' as
something that is not-clingy-need. Semantic nonsense.

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows:
http://shopping.yahoo.com