DON'T BORROW MONEY! DON'T GET IN MORE DEBT!

International Wealth Builders wealthbuilders_2001 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 21:05:00 PDT 2001

Hello Friend,

DON'T BORROW MONEY!

SUPPOSE THERE WAS A WAY TO:

Pay off a 30-year mortgage in much less time!

Pay off your credit card debts!

Pay rents and leases!

Pay phone, utility, etc. bills!

Pay off business loans!

Pay off student loans!

Pay judgments, child support, IRS liens!

WELL....There is!

NO OBLIGATION for free information on how
The Debt Payment Club can help pay your debts,
and...you don't pay them back - EVER!

NO Refinancing - NO Monthly Payments
NO Ruined Credit - NO Qualifying!

CLUB MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE!
We have members in over 27 Countries and we are over 5 years old!

So far The Debt Payment Club has paid...
-over $4,000 of Mary W.'s debts from Cocoa, FL
-over $1,500 of Mary S.'s debts in Butler, PA
-over $31,000 of Mark D.'s debts in Bradenton, FL
-over $40,000 for C.J. from B.C. Canada
-over $120,000 for Grace B. from Banon,OR

There's nothing like it: The Debt Payment Club!
DPC Helps Pay off your debts ... all kinds, up to $100,000!

Over 2.2 million in personal and business debts have been
paid so far ... both nationally and internationally!

As of  4/10/2001, we have paid $1,407,723.15 of The Debt Payment
Club members' debts! and we are resolving over $5,000,000 in
credit card and mortgage debt.

Why don't you give us a call and let us help you?
1-818-763-1000 extension 10846

Thanks,
Dana Brown DPC ID 10846