Borders UK and privacy

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Aug 31 10:35:27 PDT 2001

Ken Brown bragged:

>OTOH  I know people who have sampled the air in underground stations for
>spores and bacteria so on.  There are a lot of odd organisms down there
>:-)

A skivvied MoD scientist from Portland Downs raced past me ogling
Buckingham in my red plaid tam and matching sweater, whispered,
"you ugly fuck," and sliced a sample of my nose for cloning a least
beloved cousin, and my half-blind soused SO yelled at the one-legged
runner "Markov, help Bear Hatted Bobby, 'e pelleted him." BHB twitched,
'is nose twitched, by God in truth, in Morse, "cow."

If you saw the fighting for seats we saw in the London Underworld
you'd nere doubt how much skin and hair is afloat, and the skinning
of the tourists with double ugly cashmere and Monty Python legends
and Beatle-mania ad nauseum aint odd it's royal history.