The Privacy/Untraceability Sweet Spot

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Aug 30 09:50:26 PDT 2001

    --
On 27 Aug 2001, at 16:00, Aimee Farr wrote:
> Your idea does seem to offer promise as a vehicle for treason,
> espionage, trade secrets, malicious mischief, piracy, bribery
> of public officials, concealment of assets, transmission of
> wagering information, murder for hire, threatening or
> retaliating against Federal officials, a transactional
> environment for nuclear and biologic weapons, narcotic and arms
> trafficking....sweet spots. *shakes head*

Sounds good to me.  I am sure it will sound pretty good to
President Bush if the primary targets are in Sudan or Borneo,
rather than the target being Bush.

And it will probably sound pretty good to some guy in Sudan if
the primary target is Bush.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     cP6zSfn46m6Tcs5LHfHssOmejDBq3DjqNkpEEtbY
     43ILLkFOVdn0istQ5ydYLv94EZa/2p9G2WsMUao2i