The Privacy/Untraceability Sweet Spot

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Aug 30 09:10:14 PDT 2001

On Thursday, August 30, 2001, at 06:39 AM, measl at mfn.org wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Duncan Frissell wrote:
>
>> Is Tom Clancy going to spend much time in stir for machine gunning the
>> US
>> Congress at the end of Debt of Honor?
>
> Possibly: see the campaign to put away John Ross, author of "Unintended
> Consequences".
>
> 	www.freerepublic.com/forum/a39696d3b3c7b.htm

Thanks for the cite!

It shows how far down the path to destroying even the First Article of
the Bill of Rights we have gone. Several cases of BATF harassment, even
an attempt to recruit John Ross' ex-wife to help put him away.

Thanks again.

P.S. I see you have copied Ray Dillinger in the cc: field (which I have
blanked in this reply, as is my custom). Be advised that Ray Dillinger
has covered his ears and doesn't want to hear about this kind of icky
stuff.

--Tim May