Wuss-ninnies object to discussions on the list

amp amp at pobox.com
Wed Aug 29 22:44:50 PDT 2001

The really funny thing about this is that if you search through for archives
I'd be willing to bet you'd get a hundred hits or so for almost exactly the
quote below.

> "Tim May is a scary guy with a lot of guns who says he's going to defend
> his rights.

I've been on and off the list at various times (mostly off because the
volume of this list eventually buries me in electrons) since about '95 or '96.
Every once in a while this kind of statement is made. Hasn't happened yet.

I've actually enjoying lurking for the past few days as it's been
entertaining reading.

FWIW, I'm with Tim on Aimee. She's a fed or closely enough related that she
might as well be.

--
TANSTAAFL,

amp at pobox.com