All Purpose Bombz Response

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Wed Aug 29 15:12:38 PDT 2001

Whenever I receive the following generic troll:

 >Please send me info on bombs...step by step instructions...Thanx

I send the following response:

The real good stuff isn't on the Net.  Call your favorite OP book search
person and get him to find you a copy of:

Eissler, M. "A Handbook on Modern Explosives: A Practical Treatise, with
Chapters on Explosives in Practical Applications" London: Crosby Lockwood
and Son, 1897. 2nd, Enlarged, fair, illus., appendices, index.

It'll set you back about $100 these days.

Just trying to upgrade the erudition of today's bombers.

DCF

----
[1] And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.
[3} ... but, my lord the king, are they not all my lord's servants? why
then doth my lord require this thing? why will he be a cause of trespass to
Israel?
[7] And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. 1
Chronicles 21.