JAG: The Show, The Cast and Crew, The Convention

JAGnik support at jagnik.com
Wed Aug 29 04:58:42 PDT 2001

To remove your address from our mailing database please click the following link
http://www.jagnik.com/remove.asp?address=cypherpunks@toad.com

PRESS RELEASE Date: August 19, 2001

PO Box 2000
Florence, Arizona 85232-2000

Contact: Barbara Badeaux
Convention Coordinator
Phone: (520) 868-1994
Email: Convention at JAGniik.com
Web Site: www.JAGnik.com

"JAG" Fans Worldwide Gather To
Celebrate The Hit TV Series

Florence, AZ, August 19, 2001 - On October 12th through the 15th at the
Four Points Sheraton LAX in Los Angeles join die-hard JAGnik fans from
the United States, Australia, Denmark, England, Italy and elsewhere to
meet the stars and celebrate their enthusiasm for the hit TV series,
"JAG," the story of the United States Navy's Judge Advocate General's
program, at the JAGnik Invasion 2001.

For six years and running, JAG, the overwhelmingly popular CBS
television military drama has riveted millions of diehard viewers to
their seats with outstanding programming. Terrorism, rape, murder,
UFO's, women's rights, the Gulf War - JAG tackles them all like no
other TV series has ever done. Now meet the stars, directors, writers,
get autographs, and find out how they do it. If you are JAG fan, you
can't miss this!

The JAGnik 2001 convention - the 2nd one of its kind -- will host
panel discussions with the cast and crew of JAG, as well as autograph
sessions, a charity auction, and a "Charity Brunch" with the stars of
one of the most popular programs ever produced.

JAG's "Top Gun" stars are expected to be there. Heartthrobs David
James Elliot as Lt. Cmdr Harmon Rabb, Jr. and Catherine Bell as Lt.
Colonel Sarah "Mac" MacKenzie, who portray military legal eagles
who investigate, prosecute, and defend Navy and Marine personnel
around the world.

Together with Patrick Labyorteaux (Lt. Bud Roberts, Jr.), John M.
Jackson (Admiral, former Navy SEAL, Chegwidden), Karri Turner (Lt. jg
Harriet Sims), Randy Vasquez (Gunny Victor Valendiz), Chuck Carrington
(PO3 Tiner), and Trevor Goddard (Mic Brumbly) the lawyers explore
issues facing today's military personnel. Schedules permitting, many
of them plan to be there for you to meet.

Meet people behind the cameras - writers, production staff - along
with recurring stars and occasional guests too. Participate in panel
discussions. Let them tell you how JAG develops from an idea into a
one-hour action packed finished product. The autograph sessions,
auction, and brunch will give the fans a chance to get to know and
talk with the stars who portray their favorite characters. Go to on
site locations where it really happens.

Jagnik Invasion 2001 will be held October 12 - 15 at the Four Points
Sheraton LAX in Los Angeles, CA. Information about the convention can
be found at our website, www.JAGnik.com or by calling Barbara Badeaux
at (520) 868-1994, or writing JAGnik Association, PO Box 2000,
Florence, Arizona 85232-2000.

We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited commercial e-mail
by providing you with a method for your e-mail address to be permanently removed
from our database and any future  mailings from our company.