Federal Agent Aimee Farr

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Aug 28 22:27:36 PDT 2001

On Tuesday, August 28, 2001, at 10:10 PM, Aimee Farr wrote:

>> Aimee now thinks that I, Tim, have "committed suicide."
>
> Nope.
>
> Sen gene sarho`s musun?! = Are you drunk again?

A strange question from one who rambles incoherently and talks about
"going out to talk to the snails."

Doing more searches, I find you also asking leading (and ignorant, as
fits the prosecutorial model) questions on the Freehaven list. Again, in
2001.

Why your sudden involvement in early 2001 in all the lists being tarred
by the government as havens of anarchist and terrorist thought?

Where was your interest in Netly things prior to the Bell arrest in late
2000? There seem to be no entries for you prior to late 2000.

Are you in contact with SS members in Waco and Crawford? Are you feeding
them tidbits from our list? Or are they just the "prime rib" you joked
about getting now that Bushies are in town?

(Assuming you were already in town when they arrived. Did you arrive
_with_ them? I could talk about what searches I'm doing of "Aimee E.
Farr," but I understand how the Feds consider this kind of research to
be "interstate stalking," so I won't. Suffice it to see that I find
surprisingly little history of you. Less history, in fact, that the
prosecuting attorney in the Brian West case just turned up. If you have
a history prior to late 2000, it's essentially nonexistent in
readily-available sources. Time to hit the DMV and hospital files, I
guess.)

--Tim May