The Privacy/Untraceability Sweet Spot

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Tue Aug 28 13:10:14 PDT 2001

>Members of the IRA are not freedom fighters in a communist-controlled
>country.  bin Laden did fall under that definition when he was fighting

The naivety of poster is appaling. I hope that "freedom fighters" in a "communist-controlled country" is used as a placeholder for "something good as positive" but I wouldn't bet on it.

Apparently ability to spell "crypto" does not imply political sapiense beyond that of inbred pigfucking redneck from Alabama (this is a place holder). You guys just want to do good things, like spreading crypto, right, without bothering much to figure out who's who on the planet. I have seen more intelligent dicourses on global politics and society on late night shopping channel shows than here.

Fortunately crypto is good in itself. Any crypto anywhere is a good crypto.