Federal Agent Aimee Farr

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Aug 28 22:01:34 PDT 2001

On Tuesday, August 28, 2001, at 03:52 PM, John Young wrote:

> Aimee Farr could be a nice lady lawyer who just appeared
> here by serendip or a ... MS shiteater operating under the
> entrapment rules of IRS investigation manual.

Do a search on her name in Google. Essentially no signs of her on the
Net until _early 2001_. She appears on several libertarian-oriented
lists, including an Extropians list, PGP Users, and a Cypherpunks list,
asking leading questions about possible actions. Prior to early 2001,
little that I can find. (Maybe she changed her name, maybe she didn't
even have her "pobox.com" account, or maybe she only got active when she
attached herself to so many crypto and libertarian groups...which would
be really strange, given her expressed antipathy to the goals. Not a
very good agent provacateur!)

And this in Waco, a few miles from where the Bush team has been setting
up at the Crawford ranch. (Waco is where most of the agents actually
live, there being no real apartment buildings in Crawford or Prairie
Chapel!)

She drops hints about the "prime rib" she's now getting "down the
street" from all the SS agents in town. She gets active in provoking PGP
Users, Extropians, and Cypherpunks just as the Bush boys are moving into
Waco and Crawfod. Coincidence?

She posts comments here designed, she apparently thinks, to "out" us.

> Speaking what my nose tells me about Aimee's taunts
> and ear licks here, and after smelling the shit spread in
> Tanner's courtroom, she's very dirty. Jeff and Rob and the
> undercover agents behaved exactly the same and
> relished displaying the effect of their sucker punches
> to the jury.

My strong hunch is that she's either tied-in directly to the SS staff in
Waco, is assigned to the area by the FBI, or is is doing her own
independent entrapment so as to present us to them the way a cat
presents a mouse to its master.

Aimee suddenly gets involved in "pro-liberty" mailing lists in Jan-March
2001, despite being obviously anti-liberty. Aimee apparently has a "sole
proprietor" offices in Waco, just where the SS has set up camp, and only
8-10 miles from the Bush ranch.

Aimee now thinks that I, Tim, have "committed suicide."

Fed-lovers in Waco certainly ought to understand the phenomenon.

So, Aimee, low-paid GS-14, or even lower-paid GS-12?

(Jeff, Agent Farr is way too stupid even to work for the FBI!)

--Tim May