Jim Bell sentenced to 10 years in prison

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Aug 28 10:18:16 PDT 2001

On Tue, 28 Aug 2001, Eric Cordian wrote:

> The larger question is what are we going to do about it?  Somehow
> "Cypherpunks Write Code" doesn't quite rise to the level of an
> appropriate response to these pigfuckers.

The most appropriate response would seem to implement

	http://zolatimes.com/v2.26/jimbell.htm

with the judge being the first name on the list. Getting digicash to work
would be a real starter, anynymous donation submission infrastructure
another step.

Of course, cypherpunks are either too lazy, or to chicken for that.

Eugene <-- both