A Jeff Gordon By Any Other Name...

CJ Parker sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 17:31:13 PDT 2001

Subject: CDR: Re: Jim Bell sentenced to 10 years in
prison

John Young writes:

> Motherfucking sonsofbitching shiteaters.

Of course, this is just part of the continuing trend
in defining "crimes"
by the subjective fantasies of a party claiming to be
aggrieved.

*I'M* afraid, therefore *YOU'RE* stalking.
*I'M* ashamed, therefore *YOU'RE* indecent.
*I'M* poor, therefore *YOU'VE* discriminated.
*I'M* offended, therefore *YOUR* book is pornography.

I'm afraid I just don't understand the connection
between NASCAR and the IRS.
Must be some kind of ConsPiracy, or SomeThing, Eh?

SonOfGomez709 <--(an obvious forgery...)
"Stalking Jeff Gordon (the RaceCar Driver) By Mistake,
 Since August 6, 2001"