Jim Bell sentenced to 10 years in prison

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Aug 28 15:52:19 PDT 2001

Aimee Farr could be a nice lady lawyer who just appeared
here by serendip or a ... MS shiteater operating under the
entrapment rules of IRS investigation manual.

Speaking what my nose tells me about Aimee's taunts
and ear licks here, and after smelling the shit spread in
Tanner's courtroom, she's very dirty. Jeff and Rob and the
undercover agents behaved exactly the same and
relished displaying the effect of their sucker punches
to the jury.

Anybody who has been responding to Aimee's emails in a
manner that has her name in the To: is fucked, but the
same is true if you didn't do that but decided instead
to eat her bait and flaunt your superior intelligence.

According to the IRS manual she's working with associates
here ricocheting bank shots, though the associates may be
her other shiteating nyms.

Me, I joke about this stuff Aimee acts way too serious about
and nothing she's (or he's or they've) posted here under any
nym is to be taken seriously outside a Tanner-thighslap jury
rig.

I figure there is more than one operation underway here,
and not all of them know what the others are doing. Christ,
the feeding is so bountiful they're probably shiteating each
other's. Which is what happens when cybercrimebusters
have resources beyond their abilities.