IMPORTANT NOTICE

ghjj at hotmail.com ghjj at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 07:39:10 PDT 2001

FREE System Recruits Like Crazy!

A Simple, Yet Powerful Marketing System
That Produces Maximum Results Very Quickly!
Without Having To Recruit or Talk With Anyone!

WE DO THE HARD PARTS...

- We mail the information packages!
- We take all incoming calls!
- We give the presentation for YOU!
- We answer the questions!
- We handle any follow-ups!
- We enroll your prospects for you!

- WE SUPPLY YOU WITH:
- Marketing tools!
- a Personalized Self-Replicating Website!
- a Powerful 24-hour presentation line!
- a 24-hour Fax-On-Demand!
- a Professional mail fulfillment center!
- We eliminate your long distance bills trying to recruit!

    YOU KEEP THE CHECK!
     Take a Free Test Drive and get 2 HOT e-Books!
          mailto:clari277 at yahoo.com?subject=MORE_INFO

{ PS: We even give you FREE LEADS every month! }

===>>> Supercharge your MLM *FREE* - Report reveals it all.
We deliver you a generic, proven SYSTEM to have them
building your opportunity with the speed of lightning!
Act now!  mailto:bryna481 at yahoo.com?subject=FREE_REPORT

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: You may automatically remove yourself
from any future mailings by clicking here.
mailto:carolyne568 at yahoo.com?subject=Remove_Me