Agents kick crypto ass....was The Privacy/Untraceability Sweet Spot

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Mon Aug 27 21:22:37 PDT 2001

> Your role as an agent provocateur here is noted.

Your role as a son-uv-a-bitch to me is noted.

Trying to keep people out of trouble is a "provocateur?" Gee, sorry to
dampen your conspiracy.

I posted Regan because it was directly relevant to this discussion, and it
makes a couple of points -- some of which run in your favor.

Considering the incredibly bad timing of this discussion in light of world
events, I don't see how you could call ME a provocateur. My jibe was
good-natured. You keep posting the equivalent of classified ads. I know who
wants this shit now, and it's not "little bad men."

> Not so bright, though. And you've outed yourself by not-so-subtle hints
> about the SS "prime rib."

I have not tried to sex the SS. This is not to say I don't pay attention to
detail.

> People like you deserve what you get.
>
> --Tim May

My AP# is on file with your organization.

~Aimee