Agents kick crypto ass....was The Privacy/Untraceability Sweet Spot

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Aug 27 21:35:47 PDT 2001

On Monday, August 27, 2001, at 09:22 PM, Aimee Farr wrote:

>> Your role as an agent provocateur here is noted.
>
> Your role as a son-uv-a-bitch to me is noted.
>
> Trying to keep people out of trouble is a "provocateur?" Gee, sorry to
> dampen your conspiracy.
>
> I posted Regan because it was directly relevant to this discussion, and
> it
> makes a couple of points -- some of which run in your favor.
>
> Considering the incredibly bad timing of this discussion in light of
> world
> events, I don't see how you could call ME a provocateur. My jibe was
> good-natured. You keep posting the equivalent of classified ads. I know
> who
> wants this shit now, and it's not "little bad men.

You complained a few weeks ago about the timing of the "help me make
bombz" posts...as if we have any choice about when AOL-accounted narcs
post such requests.

And now, bizarrely, you think the "timing" of a reference to Blacknet,
which was deployed in 1993, is "bad timing."

Fuck off, twit.

--Tim May