our Aztec Calendar materials

Artcamp SC de RL artcamp at artcamp.com.mx
Mon Aug 27 08:54:49 PDT 2001

Greetings from our rural womens' artisans cooperative in Guerrero Mexico,
please visit our new website
- we have published our Aztec Calendar materials
http://www.artcamp.com.mx/AZ/0.html

**Please** let us know what you think about it any ideas for improvements;

Here is a link to the Artcamp home page www.artcamp.com.mx
which features a wonderful story about the city of Taxco.
Review the Fundraising Programs we've developed.
We are reliable producers and serious about business;
the people here need work to support our families.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and for taking interest in
our cooperative.

Sincerely, Rosalinda Mejia BarĂ³n Artcamp SC de RL "Artesanas Campesinas"

here are some pictures of us http://www.artcamp.com.mx/FG/c8.html

Please REPRODUCE or POST this NOTICE - gracias from the women of Artcamp!