biochemwomdterror in dc

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Aug 27 09:25:07 PDT 2001

On Monday, August 27, 2001, at 05:39 AM, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> today...
>
> TERRORIST ATTACKS Defense Department (DOD), Office of the Secretary of
> Defense (F.R. Page 42998) Meeting of the Advisory Panel To Assess the
> Capabilities for Domestic Response to Terrorist Attacks Involving
> Weapons of Mass Destruction, to run August 27-28. Location: RAND, 1200
> South Hayes St., Arlington, VA. 12 noon Contact: 703-413-1100, ext. 5282

I've been seeing Declan forward a bunch of these terse paragraphs
announcing  these meetings. I never see any summaries of what was said.
Anyone ever attend? (If they're closed to the public or journalists, why
forward so many announcements of them?)

Or is this some stego channel I am missing?

--Puzzled in Corralitos