Reporter's shield laws

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Aug 25 18:44:52 PDT 2001

Sure, Declan, I think it would have been a big boost to your
rep and career, and the object of my envy, if you had
been sent to jail for resisting London but your luck wasn't
good that day, or the Snoozing Judge never heard your
"fuck you Jack."

Again, you are not the target of my spillover anger about the
Bell lynching. You got deeper into that tarpit than most of us,
having now been yanked into court twice for Jim and CJ.
Better luck next time being newsworthy -- aint that better
than faint-praising newsmakers?

60 Minutes said Shithead Tanner would not allow an interview
with Bell until after the sentencing. I wonder if Mike Wallace
will contemn the USA/court shenanigans with a deep and full
report, not just toy with Jim as a homeboy-terrorist.