Anonymous Posting

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Aug 25 18:32:23 PDT 2001

On Saturday, August 25, 2001, at 04:47 PM, Anonymous wrote:

> Faustine wrote:
>> I think you mainly have your bloomers in a bunch because I told your
>> anonymous ass-kiss toady to get a spine.
>
> Why Faustine, you sound jealous!  I'm flattered you hold my views in
> such high regard.
>
> I like Tim's posts for several reasons.  They are to the point and
> often cut through nonsense.  They usually have new facts or a new way
> to look at something which makes sense, but which I didn't think of
> already.  And some times they are just entertaining.
>
> Most importantly, they don't waste my time.
>
> I'm not too delighted with the "I have friends who want to kill all
> Jews" type of remarks, but beggars can't be choosers.

I don't recall the context, but I don't have any such friends or even
acquaintances. Even those I know on the Far Right don't want to kill
_all_ Jews, just the pesky freedom-stealing ones, and the millions who
form the Zionist Occupation Government in the Zionist Entity of
ZOG-Occupied Palestine.

I personally expect the non-Arabs who live in ZOG-Occupied Palestine to
eventually be given the choice to escape by hanging off the landing
skids of the U.S. choppers sent in to evacuate Americans or to be
disposed of by the millions. No matter their U.S.-funded weaponry, heavy
artillery and jets just aren't terribly useful in such close quarters
and with the willingness by many Palestinians to sacrifice themselves.
Add nerve gases and biological agents to the mix over the next several
years.

And I won't shed a tear, as those who left New York and Oslo and Berlin
and Phoenix to go to some tiny patch of land which they claim YHWH the
Terrible granted to the sons of a desert minor potentate--this all
revealed in a hash dream by an old man, allegedly--well, they were fools
in 1948 to kick Arabs off of their farms and out of their homes. The
Jews will suffer mightily. Which might be all they really want, oy vey!

And I know many people who support, as I do of course, the right of
Aryan Nation(s) to do their thing without lawsuits from offended Jews
and liberals. Last I heard, Aryan Nation(s) was not building any gas
chambers. Shutting down the "organization" due to, for example, the
murder of Allan Berg in Denver makes no more moral or legal sense than
shutting down the Catholics because some Catholics have bombed abortion
clinics.

Confusing the above sentiments with being a Nazi or Neo-Nazi is a common
mistake, though.

I value the literature I have from "Jews for the Protection of Firearms
Rights," so not _all_ Jews are necessarily leftist simp-wimps like
Feinstein, Boxer, Lieberman, and all of the Hollywood Jews who rail
about how anti-Semitic the Arabs are (yeah, right). Just most of them.

I attribute a lot of the cultural problems with Jews and their respect
for libertarian values to be caused by millennia of their confinement in
cramped Jewish ghettoes, their unwillingness to venture far from other
Jews (thus meaning a minion cannot be formed), and their focus on that
most highly-legalistic of all religious books, the Torah. Way too many
good brains went into studying the minutiae of some dusty books written
by some desert mystics.

The Jews lacked their equivalent of a Reformation, the Lutheran and
Calvinist revolution in thinking which laid the groundwork for the
modern age.  And instead of moving on, embracing the future, many of
them retreated to a desert land they thought of as their historic
homeland, never mind that more Polish blood flowed through the veins of
Jews born in Krakow than blood from their ancestors who fled or
otherwise left Palestine 1500 or more years ago.

By the way, there is much scholarship pointing to King David actually
being a fairly minor princeling in the Jerusalem area. As the
pseudonymous authors of the Pentateuch wrote that part of what
Chrisitians call the Old Testament, much of the lineage was invented out
of whole cloth and the whole mythology of the line of descendants of
Abraham (who may or may not have existed, but certainly not in the way
portrayed) was devised to make the subfaction tracing their lineage to
"King David" look more important. The authors of the Pentateuch also
apparently wove in a bunch of Babylonian creation myths they picked up
during their years as slaves in Babylon. And yet many of them cling to
the fairy tale that "YHWH  promised us this land. Hence the Arab must be
driven into the sea.

I don't care too much if Arabs and Jews are killing each other, but I
hate like hell to see taxpayer money and armaments shipped to
ZOG-Occupied Palestine to help kill more Arabs and expand ZOG borders.
And I am offended--but also amused--by the irony of European Jews
recapitulating Hitler's "lebensraum" and "Endlosung" solutions so soon
after WW II ended.

People carp about Tim, but I'd like to see anybody try to do one Tim
> May quality post every day for two weeks.

Thanks, even if you're a Jew-lover.

--Tim May