AdvisorTeam PersonalityZone Newsletter - August 2001

David Keirsey & AdvisorTeam news at mailings.advisorteam.com
Sat Aug 25 16:24:36 PDT 2001

<PRE>
PersonalityZone N E W S L E T T E R by AdvisorTeam - August, 2001

Click here for the enhanced online version of our newsletter:
http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/PersonalityZone.html

IN THIS ISSUE:

  TEMPERAMENT IN ACTION: What's Your Learning Style?

  DREAM DATE CONTEST : And The Winners Are...

  NEW ROOMMATES: How to Get Along with Yours This Year

  @ ADVISORTEAM: Unlock The Gift of Personality!

  CAREER 911: Does Your Job Match Your Temperament?

  CARTOON: Temperament On The Beach

TEMPERAMENT IN ACTION: What's Your Learning Style?
AdvisorTeam Explores the Four Temperament Learning Styles

Most of us start (or started) back to school each year full of
enthusiasm and ambition. This year, we say, "I will buckle down,
stay on top of things, and get good grades." How often does that
promise become a reality? Understanding your personality, and how
it affects your learning style can lead to greater academic success,
less guilt, and more fun!

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/learnstyle.html

DREAM DATE CONTEST: And The Winners Are...
Read the Winning Entries

In our June newsletter, AdvisorTeam announced our dream date
contest. A $250 dream date prize was offered to the individual or
couple who sent in the best story about how temperament improved
their relationship.

Congratulations to our dream date contest winner, Dianne Englot,
who shared her story about how type helped her understand and
better appreciate her new husband.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/contest.html

NEW ROOMMATES: How To Get Along With Yours
A Big Part of Your Success This Year May Depend on It

Living together as roommates is one of the most challenging kinds
of relationships. When your college assigns you a roommate, or
when you and a friend move in together for the first time, it may
take some effort to understand your own needs and those of your
roommate. Learning about personality type and temperament can help
you improve how you communicate with each other.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/roommate.html
http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/roommate.html

@ ADVISORTEAM
Unlock The Gift Of Personality!

Empower a friend, relative, or coworker with the gift of
personality. For only $14.95, they can unlock the in-depth
insights provided in the Keirsey AdvisorTeam Report to celebrate
their differences. Click here to purchase the Keirsey Temperament
Sorter II and Keirsey-AdvisorTeam Report.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/gift/intro.asp

DOES YOUR JOB MATCH YOUR TEMPERAMENT?
You Deserve A Satisfying Career!

Career911 is a career counseling, coaching and testing service.
Its skilled staff brings its time-tested approach to the
electronic marketplace. This approach will help you combine
knowledge about yourself with the world of work. When you are more
knowledgeable, you can make the informed decisions that lead to a
satisfying career.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.career911.net/default.asp?rpid=31

CARTOON
Jeni Rae Duschak with "Temperament on the Beach"

Cartoonist Jeni Rae Duschak reveals an example of temperament on
the beach from her summer vacation.

http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/Cartoon.html
http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/newsletter0801/Cartoon.html

PersonalityZone(TM) by AdvisorTeam is a FREE newsletter for
AdvisorTeam members, and anyone else who wants to understand
themselves better. Sent monthly, PersonalityZone gives you new
insight into your yourself, and provides ways to meaningfully use
that knowledge in your daily life. Feel free to pass this
newsletter on to friends or family, and encourage them to take
the first step towards a better understanding of themselves by
taking the Keirsey Test!

You received this message because you are a registered member
of AdvisorTeam.

To alter your delivery settings, http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/user/login.asp.
To forward this newsletter to a friend, please http://mailings.advisorteam.com/forward3/OJA_OMCAB!f7a4d6226eae6cc8.
If you would like to be removed from future newsletter mailings,
please http://mailings.advisorteam.com/remove3/OJA_OMCAB!f7a4d6226eae6cc8.
To sign up for other free special offers from AdvisorTeam, please http://mailings.advisorteam.com/redir3/OJA_OMCAB!http://www.advisorteam.com/user/specialoffersignup.asp.

Copyright 2001 AdvisorTeam.com, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
</PRE>