Jim Bell sentenced to 10 years in prison

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Aug 25 14:42:58 PDT 2001

I've been typing in the cpunks address in reply for months,
and don't mind, after reading about a host of problems
associated with automatic replies and cc's and hidden
header information that doesn't show up kiddie-script
mailers.

And nothing I've written about avoiding private contact
with Jim Bell is meant to diminish support for the entrapped
anti-hero who deserves widest possible attention and backing
no matter your personal opinion of his seeming stupidities
in taking the feds poisoned bait.

This was a show trial which had little to do with Jim Bell's
piddlings. These varmints are going after bigger game using
Jim as a lure.

Still it was a pleasure to meet Jim in Seattle surrounded by the
mighty US pro-terrorist forces, him in his ruppled prison blues,
the terrorists in camouflage suits and ties, going home at night,
bragging about winning the endless war against perps, nervously
double-checking their homeland defenses.

The court's inhuman form-based judgment makes me want to
puke at its futile avoidance of broad personal responsibility,
London and Tanner signing for the undercover cowards up and
down the nationwide war-chart.